I did intend to update sooner than this but alas work and other such things have kept me busy but I'm here now so that's all that matters. Usually for me, November is a month of madness, as it's when all the Uni assignments are due and I like to participate in NaNoWriMo. Unfortunately this year, I am no longer at Uni and so have been working away instead. I did want to attempt NaNo but I just don't have the time, or the motivation at this moment in time. However, I am planning on cutting back my hours come January and focusing on writing. So you have that to look forward to.
Now I know how popular my 21 by 21 list was and I have once again devised a list, henceforth named as 'The List!' of 10 things I want to achieve basically by this time next year. I know people usually wait til landmark occasions to start doing things, but why do tomorrow what you can do today! Or so they say. There are some things on my 21 by 21 list that I didn't get around to doing that have been transferred on to this list or changed around slightly to make them more achievable - I hope!
So without further ado, here's the list and you can all start bothering me to getting it done :P.
1. Finish at least one of the novels I have started.
2. Learn to drive.
3. Open a savings account and start saving.
4. Get another tattoo
5. Go to an open mic night - poetry, not singing.
6. Blog at least once a week.
7. Get a job or work experience relevant to my career goals.
8. Bake all the cupcake recipes from the cupcake book I bought.
9. Visit another country.
10. Go to at least one new bar/club/restaurant/place.
So here's hoping I get 10/10 this time around and if this list is anything to go by, I'll be updating you next week ;).